Thursday, July 5, 2012

Ive never written a blog before but Ive read zillions of them. So to start maybe I should tell you some things about myself. My name is Amber and I am a mother of two beautiful children and TTC for number 3! I have a wonderful husband who works incredibly hard for us. I am a previous pediatric nurse turned stay at home mommy. I accidentally fell into natural parenting by just trusting my instincts and It just felt right. I guess I also did that with my family's diet of mostly local and organic foods. (Ill get more into all of that in another blog) I LOVE to bake and will post favorite recipes and how to's.

I'm turning 30 in a couple of days and I know that 30 isn't old, but I cant help but feel like a whole chapter of my life is over and I'm not sure I'm really ready for that. It feels like I spent so much time in the early parts of my twenties trying to grow up as fast as I could that I never really got the chance to enjoy it. I'm not saying I'm having a mid life crises or anything but this definitely is something that is really weighing on my mind. I would have thought I would have accomplished more by now or FEEL like more of a "Grown up". Am I supposed to be serious all the time now and stop having child like dreams of my future? Has anyone else ever had a hard time with turning 30 or am I just being crazy?

No comments:

Post a Comment